Friday, August 28, 2009

COSTUME PARTY!!!


Alright, so a couple of months ago I was in a show called "Into the Woods". Not only was I the "Witch" in said show, but my director called upon me to be his prime pupil to train for the Theatre Industry and decided to have me try my wings at costume designing. Well, my mom got terribly sick during the four months we had to produce the show, and I had kinda relied on her skills and the skills of my lifesaver of a friend, Donna Wilson, to help me SEW FROM SCRATCH.... ready for this.... 35 COSTUMES!!! That spring break, was a spring break I will NEVER forget... EVER!
But that's all said and done and over with, and has been for about four months now. As I start thinking of my boring life, I keep wandering to the idea of gowns, and princesses, and halloween! My dream, ultimate dream, has always been to go to a halloween party in an late 19th century gown like a fair maiden out of a Jane Austen novel.. sigh... sadly my funds and time has been short due to homework and actual work and rehearsals.. buuuuut... now that I have SOOOO much free time, I am going to attempt to create my dream gown! Here are some pics to show my thoughts?








No comments:

Post a Comment