Friday, July 23, 2010

So it has been 11 months since I have put up new pics of me and talked about my weight loss. Here is a decent before and after. I will say that I am quite proud of myself. In just one year I have gone from 232 to 178. I have also gone from a size 22 to a snug size 10. Never in my entire life did I think I would see the end of this long journey. Mind you, I am still working on losing this last 40lbs and I hope to be quite smaller when I get back from working in Florida. Me and Emily plan to stay on it and lose like mad in that sweat box they call Orlando. I am so blessed to have someone in my life that has the exact same goals I do. In every way I can think of, Emily is my twin. We eat the same foods, like the same music, want to go into Theater and teach kids, and now she's coming with me to world for Disney World in just 4 weeks! But I will keep going. I am going to keep up my exercise routine, an hour of intense Cardio everyday, and I am going to track what I eat and keep my calories under 1500. No if's and's or But's about it, because I'm hoping my Butt is a lot smaller come January in Rexburg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment