Sunday, February 27, 2011

A good feeling...

Have you ever had that feeling of "yeah, I'm doing good"... Even though your life may be crazy and all over the place, you know that you're doing what you need to be doing. I love that feeling. It's like a blanket of happiness and joy that snuggles around you and just makes you feel... safe.
I am so grateful for where I am in my life. For my accomplishments, my success's, my new experience's and even my failures. Yes, my failures! I am so glad that in this life we are given the opportunity to mess everything up, and then learn and grow from it and learn to do things even better the next time.
I'm at a point in my life where I am making serious choices and decisions that will affect me for the rest of my life. I'm constantly trying to figure out what I'm doing after college, I mean I have my dreams and aspirations and I'm working on them, but I really have no idea what my future holds. I could be MARRIED NEXT YEAR!(doubt it.. highly.. buuuut who knows :) ) That brings me to that all important choice of who to marry, and more importantly, when... I'm surrounded by married, engaged, and dating couples. I can't escape it! So that's always on my mind. Then that leads to where I'm starting my family, if I'm going to work, and then that just brings us full circle to what I'm going to do after college.
Sigh... but I'm going to be ok. I just know it. I can feel it. So as I start this new week, I'm looking forward, and pressing on with faith.

Love lots
Kelly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment