Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello Epcot!

Here is Emily and I saying hello to the world famous giant Epcot golf ball!

epcot 2010 012

Wow... that's all I can say.

In just two weeks I have:

1) Been through all four parks, and one water park at Walt Disney World Resort ( and one hotel resort ;) )

2) Started my first ever company paid, on the grid, federal papers, actually hourly pay... job

3) Seen many if not ALL of my absolute favorite characters and had full fledged conversations with them!

4) Touched every single gown of each of the Disney Princesses... a wonderful dream come true <3

5) live in an apartment, and enjoy all of my roommates and keep everything pretty much clean!

6) Almost cry and break down because I've never been worked so hard in my life...

7) Gotten my first-real-actually-my-own pay check

8) PAID TITHING ON MY FIRST-REAL-ACTUALLY-MY-OWN-PAY CHECK!

9) Talk with a manager for the first time to request Sundays off

10) Wrote a letter to my manager explaining why I need Sundays off to accompany the letter my bishop gave me

Whoo! Is that all? Emily and I keep saying that we feel like we've been here for months just because we've gotten so much done, but we've only been here two weeks! Crazy... Never, when I graduated High School, never did I think that in just one year I would be sitting in an apartment in Florida, typing out my first few days of work working for the Walt Disney World Resort as a Costuming Cast Member on my blog... never could have even dreamed it....

but I'm glad that dreams.. even dreams we don't think up at first... come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment