Monday, August 16, 2010

Self Loathing...


Deep sigh... Ok this is really depressing. When you think you lost a whole bunch of weight and that your size 14 jeans should be falling off you, but then you slip them on right out the dryer and they fit almost snug is like getting a lollipop and then having the flavor be something like vomit or buggers. I can never catch a break. Never. Most of the women I know can go for three weeks, eat whatever they want, not care about if they work out or not, and MAINTAIN their weight. Not me. I so much as think about not exercising and I gain a pound. I'm sorry to say that in the last 3 weeks I have gained 11lbs. It's disgusting. How can anyone gain 11lbs in just three weeks! It makes me sick...

Well, what I've learned is that theres no point in moping about it, because then you just go for the easiest "fix" for your depression and have an extra bowl of ice cream, or one more peanut butter cookie. Whats the harm in one more since you've already screwed up, right? Wrong! The only way to change a habit is to kick it. Complaining about how horrible something is, doesn't make it any less horrible. You just have to button those extra tight jeans ( because they look good, dang it!) and walk out saying "Next week or the week after, this will be different. These pants will need a belt in about a month" and you think of how your going to make that happen. For me, I'm going to track all my food intake for the week next week and then make adjustments. Exercise shouldn't be too hard since I'll be running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to figure everything out! haha, well onwards! New goals, new friends, new adventures! Cheers to goal making.

No comments:

Post a Comment