Friday, August 13, 2010

New Me, New Chapter... NEW CLOTHES!

Alright, so I have ave some fantastic news. For two years, I hated shopping. "Now wait a minute" you might say "That is not happy news!" Oh, but wait, dear friends, just wait.

Again, I say, I hated shopping for two solid years. Now here comes the "Because". Because I was too big to fit into any of the styles people my age were wearing. I had grown out of American Eagle, Aeropostale, Anchor Blue, and Pac Sun; the most popular stores in the tween/ teen world! The last time I could remember my fat butt fitting into an American Eagle Jean was 8th grade. The last time I remember fitting into any pants at Aeropostale was 6th grade! Torid, a plus size "Style Store" had become my default for any "In style" fashions. If it weren't for that store I would have been reduced to the plus size faded glory tops at Walmart ( which are never age appropriate for high school...)I suffered to say the least, through my high school years.

But now....

I can pick out at least one item ( clothing.. not accessories) in every store I go to! A year ago, I walked into stores and know for a fact that nothing would fit. NOT ONE SINGLE ITEM! But now, my whole worlds different. I mean, look at what I found in the clearance racks!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment