Sunday, August 15, 2010

So Much To Do!.. Then Wait..

So I've been packing for the last week, mind you I've never packed "fully" for the trip yet, meaning all clothes, shoes, bathroom items ect. completely tucked away in my suitcases, no. BUT I have had to think about packing ALL WEEK! Trying to get 9 months of my life into two suitcases proves to be a tougher task than I thought it would be.

Alas, I did it. Everything except my carry on for the flight and one last laundry day ( which isn't extraordinary) is packed away and ready for Tuesday. Wow... it feels like just yesterday Emily and I were getting everything packed for our weekend in Salt Lake City for our Character Auditions for Disney World in March. We kept saying "I just wanna go to Florida now!" and "I'm so excited! Why do we have to go through an entire semester of school first!" and now, LOOK AT US! We're flying across the country in one day to start our training for one of the biggest companies IN THE WORLD! Sigh.. nothing could be more sweet.

I'm just a little nervous on how things are going to pan out as far as transportation goes. We have a wonderful guy whose one of our college reps back at school who said he would give us a ride from the airport to our hotel, but I'm concerned about getting to our check-in point. If we aren't there before 12pm, we can consider ourselves terminated. The working world... it scares me a little. BUT WE CAN DO THIS, right Em!? Mickey, save us a spot, cause we're comin' your way!

1 comment:

  1. NO WORRIES! We'll get there, and we're not fired if we don't get there by noon, it just makes check-in harder...I checked. FLORIDA, HERE WE COME!

    ReplyDelete